Product: Dr.Web Antivirus
Cheapest Place To Buy: eBay
Free Download: Windows, Linux, MacOS
Order: 1 pc / 1 year, 1 pc / 2 years, 1 pc / 3 years
Price: 9.99 USD 16.99 USD 25.99 USD
Bonus: Dr.Web Security Space for Android Phone, It costs $5.99
My Rating: 9.5 out of 10
A security expert warned:
- Nearly 73 percent, of all Americans, have fallen victim to some types of cyber-crime.
- In a recent survey, it was reported that 90 percent of all businesses suffered some computer hack over the past 12 months and 77 percent of these companies felt that they were successfully attacked several times over the same period.
- Over 27 million Americans have fallen victim to identity theft over the past five years. 9 million of them found their identities stolen in the last year alone.
Many people downloading software from a non-trustworthy source, forums, YouTube and somebody sharing makes cyber-crime attacks them. Because there is no such thing as a free lunch, isn’t it? Why do hackers or scammers share cracked software with you? Because they would like to hack, peek, monitor, control and get your private information.
Has my computer been hacked or infected – Five Tips to Check System
- Unknown software installed? While you are installing software, you will be asked to set an additional program. You do not accept it, but it shows on your computer.
- Login password has been changed. You are the only one user for the computer, but you are denied to access it.
- People have received spam emails from your mail address. Your colleagues, classmates, friends or family are telling you that they have received many emails from you.
- The computer is doing something by itself. No one is controlling the cursor, but it is working by itself.
- Security software has been removed. When you turn on the computer and access to the system, the security software has been disabled.
What next should I do – Follow Three Steps
Stay calm and follow my instructions.
- Let your colleagues, classmates, friends, and family understand that you got hacked. If they received spam emails or ad emails from you, please notify them and delete these emails.
- Disconnect the network, remove the network cable from the hacked computer, let your computer be isolated from the network. Move your relevant data to other hard drives. The last step is to reinstall your system.
- After you complete system installation, reconnect internet, the first thing is to install reliable antivirus software to improve your computer security. After complete antivirus installation, move your data back.
The Best Antivirus – Seven Features for System Security.
Introducing Dr.Web Antivirus. There are seven features better than other competitors.
- Dr.Web Antivirus supports Windows 7/8/10, Linux and Mac.
- Dr.Web Antivirus detects suspicious, viruses, malware activity, before you execute any suspicious software, it will be blocked and removed to a quarantine field by Dr.Web Antivirus.
- The user interface is friendly and easy to understand for managing.
- Dr.Web lab receives and analyses more than 6,000 virus samples in one day, and the Dr.Web Cloud synchronizes with all the users, if user’s virus database were out-of-date, the suspicious software would be detected and removed by Dr.Web Antivirus as well.
- The firewall setting and managing are friendly and comfortable, even though you do not have any networking knowledge. You can manage the network like an expert.
- Dr.Web Antivirus helps users and detects files actively on downloading, copying, moving, extracting and executing.
- Dr.Web Antivirus consuming the resource from a computer is lesser than other competitors.
Where do I get Dr.Web Antivirus and How do I set Dr.Web Antivirus?
Dr.Web Antivirus helped me and passed the encryption virus which was called wanna cry when my colleagues got system encrypted and lost many relevant data. Someone lost their businesses and job eventually.
If you were using free antivirus software, I strongly recommend you to try Dr.Web Antivirus for improving computer security. It will not let you down. Please feel free to leave a comment below, if you have any question.