The PAXFUL is a bitcoin online exchange platform for buyers and sellers, providing a peer-to-peer trading system to global users with over 300 payment methods. The PAXFUL is different from the Coinbase, on the Coinbase, users are buying and selling bitcoins on the Coinbase exchange, on the PAXFUL, users are trading bitcoins with people directly. The PAXFUL also provides an online bitcoin wallet for users. It was founded in summer of 2015. The company is based in 3422 Old Capitol Trails, Wilmington, Delaware.
PAXFUL – Pros and Cons
- Over 300 payment methods to trade bitcoins: Any type of gift card, cash deposit, online transfer and debit/ credit card.
- An escrow secure service: Protect buyers and sellers from fraudulent activities. In the trade progress, seller’s bitcoins will be put in an escrow, once both of buyer and sellers confirm the deal completed, money will be released to seller and bitcoins will be released to buyer.
- Moderator judgment: When there is an argument in trade progress, moderators will involve and investigate the argument, after both of buyer and seller provided appropriate evidence, moderators will decide which one has the right to receive the bitcoins.
- Buyers won’t be charged fees from bitcoin trade on PAXFUL exchange platform.
- Users transferring bitcoins from PAXFUL’s wallet to outside wallet will be charged 1% fee of a number of bitcoins.
- Support service: Live chat, email(email@example.com)
- Sellers will be charged 1% amount of bitcoins per trade.
- Sellers don’t have a right to cancel an offer.
- Buyers have to provide information or receipts of assets to sellers for verification.
What tips should I take care of
The PAXFUL provides a platform and lets people trade each other conveniently. Before you start a trade on the PAXFUL, there are some tips for you.
- Confirm the currency you would like to use with
- Confirm the payment method you would like to trade with
- The recent trading day of the seller closing the present is better
- The reputation rate of the seller getting higher is better
- Make sure that seller is present before uploading documents and making payments
- Read and follow the instructions which sellers specified.
- Do not accept different price from the offer during a trade.
- After you paid, don’t accept any requirement from the seller for cancelling the recent trade. Make sure you click “I have paid”.
- If you have any concerns during a trade, wait for the “dispute option” to become available and don’t cancel the trade.
How do I purchase bitcoins on the PAXFUL
Purchasing bitcoins on the PAXFUL is quite easy, please follow the simple instructions.
- Visit PAXFUL
- Choose the currency you would like to trade with
- Create an account
- Select a payment method
- Select an offer
- Confirm the offer
- If you had any question, click blue “Message Icon” in the bottom right corner and chat with the support team.
If you wanted more details on how to set a high-security account and to trade bitcoins on PAXFUL, there are 3 tutorials for you.
Understand the Account, Verification and Bitcoin Wallet
Improve the account security
Trade bitcoins on PAXFUL
Conclusion – My Opinion of PAXFUL
There are 3 reasons of why I promote PAXFUL to advanced users:
- There are many payment methods trading bitcoins.
- You’ll be able to decide which seller or price you would like to trade with.
- PAXFUL provides the escrow, moderators and the live chat to help buyers for argument management.
The PAXFUL provides many ways to protect buyers and to keep away fraudulent activities. I hope that you’ll have the best trade experiences with my suggestions on the PAXFUL.
If you have any question about the PAXFUL, please feel free to leave a comment below, I will be happy to help you.