Top 7 CoinPot Faucets for Making A Cash Cow

Wide Coin World - A Cash Cow

wide coin world - top 7 coinpot faucets

WebsiteCoinPot Microwallet
Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash,
Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dash
Wallet Type: Online Cryptocurrency Wallet

Are you interested in claiming different cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin or others? Make sure to check out the rest of my bitcoin tips at Wide coin world.


Would you like to have a cryptocurrency online wallet to manage different cryptocurrencies at one time? Make sure to read this post to the end, because I am about to show you how I make BIG Profits every week.

CoinPot is a 6 in 1 cryptocurrency wallet, including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Dash. Each cryptocurrency can convert to each other without a fee. Nowadays, seven high paying faucets are using the CoinPot wallet for the payment system. BitFun, Bonus Bitcoin, Moon Bitcoin, Moon Dogecoin, Moon Litecoin, Moon Dash and Moon Bitcoin Cash.

There are two tips for managing cryptocurrencies from these faucets.

  • Register the CoinPot.
  • Register seven faucets with the account of CoinPot.

Your Coin Pot account can be received cryptocurrencies from all the faucets automatically.

Now, let me introduce you these high paying faucets.

Moon Faucets – Please Join Me with Referral Link.


Wide Coin World - Moon Bitcoin

WebsiteMoon Bitcoin ( Register Here )
Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin
Claim Interval: At least 5 minutes
Claim Rates: 1 – 51 Satoshi
Tip: Leaving on the page longer than 30 minutes and making a faucet claim at least once every day will increase the rate of Daily Loyalty Bonus.


Wide Coin World - Moon Bitcoin CashWebsiteMoon Bitcoin Cash ( Register Here)
Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin Cash
Claim Interval: At least 5 minutes
Claim Rates: 0.00000009 – 0.00000308
Tip: Leaving on the page longer than 30 minutes and making a faucet claim at least once every day will increase the rate of Daily Loyalty Bonus.


Wide Coin World - Moon Bitcoin CashWebsiteMoon Dogecoin ( Register Here )
Cryptocurrency: Dogecoin
Claim Interval: At least 5 minutes
Claim Rates: 0.02 – 0.61
Tip: Leaving on the page longer than 30 minutes and making a faucet claim at least once every day will increase the rate of Daily Loyalty Bonus.


Wide Coin World - Moon LitcoinWebsiteMoon Litecoin ( Register Here )
Cryptocurrency: Litecoin
Claim Interval: At least 5 minutes
Claim Rates: 50 – 1752 litoshi
Tip: Leaving on the page longer than 30 minutes and making a faucet claim at least once every day will increase the rate of Daily Loyalty Bonus.


Wide Coin World - Moon DashWebsiteMoon Dash ( Register Here )
Cryptocurrency: Dash
Claim Interval: At least 5 minutes
Claim Rates: 0.00000018 – 0.00000617
Tip: Leaving on the page longer than 30 minutes and making a faucet claim at least once every day will increase the rate of Daily Loyalty Bonus.

Bitcoin Faucets – Please Join Me with Referral Link.


Wide Coin World - Bit FunWebsiteBitFun ( Register Here )
Claim Interval: At least 3 minutes
Claim Rates: It depends on how long you leave on the page.
Tip: Leaving on the page longer than 30 minutes or doing offers and surveys will obtain a decent amount of bitcoin.


Wide Coin World - Bonus BitcoinWebsiteBonus Bitcoin ( Register Here )
Claim Interval: At least 15 minutes
Claim Rates: 14 – 5000 Satoshi
Tip: Claim bitcoin in every 15 minutes. You will be received 5% of the amount of bitcoin earned daily as a bonus.

Minimum Withdrawal Amount and Transaction Fee on the CoinPot


Each minimum withdrawal amount of cryptocurrency and transaction fee made from CoinPot below.

Bitcoin

  • Minimum withdrawal amount: 0.00025 btc
  • The transaction fee: Xapo ( no fee ), Coinbase ( no fee ), SpectroCoin ( no fee ), Mellow Ads ( no fee ), FaucetFly ( 1.5% fee ), Faucet Hub ( 1.5% fee ), Faucet System ( 1.0% fee ).

Bitcoin Cash

  • Minimum withdrawal amount: 0.0001 bch.
  • The transaction fee: Coinbase ( no charge), Faucet Hub ( 1.5% fee ).

Dogecoin

  • Minimum withdrawal amount: 50 doges.
  • The transaction fee: Faucet Hub ( 1.5% fee ).

Litecoin

  • Minimum withdrawal amount: 0.002 etc
  • The transaction fee: Coinbase ( no charge), Faucet Hub ( 1.5% fee ), Faucet System ( 1.0% fee ).

Dash

  • Minimum withdrawal amount:  0.0002 dash-coin.
  • The transaction fee: SpectroCoin ( no charge), Faucet Hub ( 1.5% fee ).

Make Your Own High Yielding Cash Cow.


You have the seed. Now you need “a fertile land” to grow it up.

Wide Coin World - FreebitcoinWebsiteFreeBitco.in ( Register Here )
Services: An savings account, Lottery and Bitcoin Faucet.

Do you mean playing Hi-Lo game? No, I do not recommend it. The profit is not stable. Below is my strategy to make a high yielding cash cow.

1. Keep collecting all cryptocurrencies from all the faucets into the CoinPot wallet.

2. Convert Bitcoin cash, Litecoin, Dogecoin and Dash into Bitcoin.

3. Withdraw bitcoin from CoinPot account and deposit bitcoin to FreeBitco.in account.

  • FreeBitco.in account likes instant-access savings account to hold your excess bitcoins and earn passive interest on your account balance every day. When your balance is over 30,000 Satoshi (0.0003 BTC) in your FreeBitco.in account, you can receive compounded interest on your full balance every day. For further details, please refer to the EARN BTC page.

Now, please read next steps carefully.

4. Use 20 80 rule to take 20% of daily interest and buy lottery ticks every day for increasing win chance. Keep the 80% of regular interest on balance for rotating profit every day.

5. When you reach the goal you made, do not be greedy. Just withdraw the 80% of the amount of bitcoin from balance and leave the rest of bitcoin.

After that, repeat all the steps.

Conclusion.


I hope that you enjoyed this article and decided to take advantage of some of my strategy’s! It has worked great for me, causing income growth through these revenue faucets that keep multiplying to make me more and more money online. It can and will work for you too! You can collect other bitcoin faucets and increase profits faster than me. I would be glad to see your sweet results.

 

2 Comments on “Top 7 CoinPot Faucets for Making A Cash Cow”

  1. Hi. I like your strategy and l have just started following tge steps. Wish me like and thank you brother for the info.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *